Thursday, November 3, 2016

What is easy fitness?

Easy fitness, in my eyes, is a simple way to live a healthy lifestyle. It is food and nutrition tips that can easily be incorporated into everyone's daily life. It is easy exercises that can be done at home or in the gym. It is a way to live a happy and healthy life that isn't so difficult that one would simply give up on being healthy.

Hopefully, I am clear with my concept. I am here to help you (and myself) live a happy, healthy lifestyle without the crazy stress of doing so.

I like simple recipes. Simple exercise techniques. I enjoy the simplicity of being healthy! That being said, here is a recipe I came up with for mango salsa. I like to eat it on top of a turkey burger (in place of a burger bun). I have also eaten it with organic blue corn tortilla chips! Oh, and there was that one time...I just ate it with a spoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment